WE ARE STILL OPEN
MotorOne Group and all its businesses are still open and ready to assist you. The safety of our customers and employees is our top priority, so we have introduced some new measures in response to the coronavirus pandemic. These new measures include the following:
- Customers are pre-screened before appointments to confirm it is safe to continue with the appointment.
- Customers will be asked whether they have any cold or flu-like symptoms or are required to be self-isolating.
- If customers are unwell or self-isolating, the appointment will be rescheduled to a time when it is safe.
- Employees are required to stay home if experiencing any coronavirus symptoms, have been in close contact with a confirmed case or otherwise required to self-isolate in accordance with Australian Government guidelines.
- Employees are provided with PPE and required to adhere to social distancing guidelines at all times.
Extra Hygiene Measures
- Customer vehicles are thoroughly cleaned and sanitised before and after they are worked on.
- Employees will sanitise their hands before appointments and avoid touching any services that are not being worked on.
- Where possible we provide no-contact services, including cashless payments.
- Customers and our employees are asked to maintain distances of at least 1.5 meters at all times.
- Our workshops, offices and other sites are regularly cleaned and sanitised.
- Hand sanitiser is available at all our sites and mobile vans.
Safety is Our Priority
While we understand you might be hesitant to book in for one of our services, you can feel confident we have implemented strict hygiene and safety protocols across our network and will continue to monitor and improve these protocols as the coronavirus situation continues to develop.
If you have any concerns or questions about our services or the measures we are taking to keep the community safe, you are very welcome to contact us and we would be happy to talk through options for minimising contact or help you work out the best time for your service.